Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Filming

For filming our commercial, we had an unexpected issue. Unfortunately, I was absent on the day we filmed because I was out sick the whole week. However, I was in contact with my group mates as they were filming. They informed me of any descions that needed to be made. For example, any location change or help with adjusting the commercial because of my absence. I know that overall the process went very smoothly, and they were able to complete all their filming in one day. The filming was also helped by one of their friends holding the camera. This helped make up for my absence since some on the scenes included all 3 of my group-mates. Additionally, I also know that they followed the storyboard we created, and did not have to adjust it too much. Lastly, I have watched the raw footage and would say it came out very well, and now the next thing we will do is edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment